Cosmetic dermatology treatments available for Fort Washington, PA area patients
Cosmetic dermatology combines a variety of procedures and treatments that can greatly enhance the health and appearance of the skin. Dr. Aradhna Saxena in Fort Washington, PA provides many solutions for patients who want to address a variety of skin concerns. Our qualified dermatologist provides the following services:
- Botox injections – Botox has been used for years for a variety of medical conditions, but is also beneficial in the treatment of wrinkles and folds on the face. These injections are best used around the eyes, between the eyebrows, and on the forehead.
- Cosmetic dermal fillers – dermal fillers include injectables such as Juvéderm and Restylane which are formulated with hyaluronic acid and can add immediate volume to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vein Treatment – spider veins can be treated with a sclerosing liquid injected directly into the veins to close and redirect blood flow.
- Chemical peels – using special combinations of chemical ingredients, patients can quickly remove dead skin cells and bring forth a more youthful look in just one appointment.
- Microdermabrasion – microdermabrasion is an exfoliating treatment that can rejuvenate the texture and tone of the skin quickly and affordably.
Schedule an appointment
Are you considering cosmetic dermatology for your skin? Dr. Aradhna Saxena of Fort Washington, PA can help. Call her practice at (215) 392-6680 or visit the office at 455 Pennsylvania Ave #127. Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute also has a location in Lansdale, PA at 1240 S. Broad Street, Suite 200. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and discuss the benefits of undergoing cosmetic services with a quality dermatologist.